Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets
Liver-flavored Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets for dogs help maintain normal respiratory function and health with a potent combination of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. This supplement also supports the immune system and helps your dog’s body combat environmental pollutants. Veterinarian formulated and best for dogs with seasonal allergies.
- Quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids reduce allergic and inflammatory responses by inhibiting the release of antibodies that cause histamine to be released.
- Vitamin C increases the function of many immune cells, including those that destroy invader cells.
- Antioxidant ascorbic acid protects cells from free radicals. It also has antihistamine properties that help relieve the symptoms of dog allergies.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a free-radical scavenger, protects cell membranes and prevents damage to enzymes.
- Green tea extract contains several active constituents that prevent cell receptors from triggering an allergic response.
- Pantothenic acid is involved in the production of adrenal hormones and antibodies produced by the body’s white blood cells.
- Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat with DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) – 100 mg
Proprietary Microbial Blend (Aspergillus Oryzae, Aspergillus Niger, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum, Papain, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Thermophilus) - 75 mg
Fructooligosaccharide - 65 mg
Quercetin – 50 mg
Grape Seed Extract - 40 mg
Omega-3 (Fish Oil) – 5 mg
Rosemary Extract - 5 mg
dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Vit E) - 5 mg
Biotin - 0.01 mg
Brewer's Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey, Glucose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
We Also Recommend
UltraOil for Pets Ultra Oil Skin and Coat Supplement For Dogs and Cats